note*

Please read Dreading Dessert if you are just arriving

Friday, April 27, 2012

Music is my friend

Music saves the day. It makes all of the little sounds that send me into a panic mode dissolve into a good sound. Putting on music is almost like taking away the problem. Soothing peace washes over me and I can deal with life again. I love Pandora. because I can play it and it will play all day and I can have a nice background noise to my daily tasks.
Loud enough white noise helps too.  I cannot sleep without a fan because of the noises. These noises don't annoy or make me angry, but I cannot help but listen to and think about them. The box fan by my bed is like a sleep aid. Hiding those sounds with its' constant noise.

I am thankful for music and its healing abilities by day, I am thankful for fans and their masking of sounds of the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment