note*

Please read Dreading Dessert if you are just arriving

Monday, June 16, 2014

It isn't all sound.

Misophonia -hatred of sound. I feel like the anxiety from miso rubs off on the rest of my life. There are visual issues too. For example, someone fiddling with something or a leg bouncing.  I feel like I have more control over those. I can close my eyes, I can look another direction. It is important to be responsible for every bit of stress control and anxiety control that I can apply. I wish that sound was so easy as the visual issues. If I could close my ears my life would be so much less complicated.

It is important for me to work just as hard at dealing appropriately with my anxiety issues as my loved ones work at making my life less difficult.  I don't know, we all have problems, we all have things that negatively effect us, mine are just really really public. I can't hide them for long before I explode. I guess that the more people understand and the more I work to improve myself and how I deal with the anxiety from Miso and other aspects of life the better life will become.


No comments:

Post a Comment