note*

Please read Dreading Dessert if you are just arriving

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A poem about Church.

Miso and Church

Arrived at church and looked around
Who will make the most aweful sound,
where to sit and still be me
Where to sit and still feel free
Free to worship the God I love
Free to learn and gain insight from above

Every week I struggle to find
that place, that place to sit and unwind
One week its gum,
another candy,
another a whisper
and maybe a scratcher
Babies are fine their noises don't bother
But I don't want to sit next to a cougher

This week success, a peaceful service
Hopefully the seat isn't taken next week
Hopefully the peace hasn't reached a peak.
Still I will go because I am the boss,
my Miso can't control me my life's not a loss
I will continue to go and to do
sometimes it will be peacefull and sometimes not
This is a battle that will always be fought.

No comments:

Post a Comment